Points to consider when choosing your bridal and venue accessories
When you’re planning a wedding there’s a mammoth list of things to think about. Then there’s things to think about apropos of the things to think about! Before you do a passable imitation of Gustav Klimt’s ‘Scream’ let me explain:
Just one of the many things on your to-do list is choosing such bridal accessories as bouquets and buttonholes. Then there’s venue accessories such as chair covers.
Indeed, before you get even that far, there’s the the venue to find and the date to confirm. Then the process of asking friends and/or relatives to take on special roles in your wedding party begins.
An obvious thing you’ll need to consider is the style or theme you have in mind. Then you will start thinking about:
- Whether you’re happy to shop for ‘off-the-peg’ bridal and venue accessories
- Or if you want to seek out custom-made/bespoke items
If shopping locally or supporting independent businesses is important to you then you will find may independants supplers happy to create bespoke items for you.
The facts and figures quoted in this Forbes article ’43 reasons you should support small and independent businesses’ relate to the USA. But the principles it espouses apply as well to the UK as anywhere else. A notable one being this:
“Most independent businesses are run by people – not by boards, not by stockholders, not by algorithms. And so you get a different kind of care and quality in their product because their work is a reflection of themselves. Instead of focusing on the next market they’re expanding into or the next round of funding they’re raising, they’re focusing on the details and being the best they can be.”
Of course, the range of bridal and venue accessories of which you might seek a bespoke or custom-made option, is limited by nothing other than your imagination. Wedding stationary aside, you might well source bespoke suppliers for such things as:
- Bride and bridegroom chair covers
- Silk bouquets and buttonholes
- Dolly bags for your flower girls
- The ‘ask gift’: personalised, bespoke gift boxes for making that request for special wedding party services: best man, groomsman, maid of honour
- Wedding favours and gift boxes
Here at the Fab Gift Boutique, we’re able to provide you with a selection of custom-made wedding items. Some of them, the boxes for the ‘ask gift’ and the dolly bags for flower girls and bridesmaids arose out of customer demand. Unable to find what they were looking for elsewhere, and having met us at wedding fairs, they came to us and discussed what they wanted. Then we designed the items in question, made them and delighted the client.
- Our tailor-made bride and bridegroom chair covers make plain the position of the main characters as masters of all they survey!
- Dolly bags for your flower girls and bridesmaids: these delightful dolly bags arose from a customer request. She was so delighted that we now offer them on the website.
- Personalised bespoke boxes for the ‘Ask Gift’. These too arose from a customer request. The link here goes to the boxes for the bridesmaids. But we also make them for the best man and groomsmen. We like to give you choice. So offer the personalised gift box for you can fill them with your choice of gifts. Or, we offer the complete kit and caboodle. The box and a range of personalised gift together.
- Silk flowers: there’s lots of benefits to choosing silk flowers over fresh. So many in fact that we wrote about them and you can hop over to our site and have a read of ‘the benefits of silk flowers’ . We offer a range of silk wedding flowers that includes bouquets and pomanders for the girls and buttonholes for the guys.
Here at the Fab Gift Boutique we pride ourselves on our ability to respond to customer’s needs. So, should you have an idea for something that you’re struggling to find, do talk to us! We may well be able to help you.
Pick up the phone and call us on: 01793 326 354 or drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org